ZOC is a
SSH/telnet client and
With its impressive list of emulations
and features, it is a snap to access hosts and mainframes
via secure shell, telnet, serial cable, modem/isdn and
other methods of communication.
With its sleek user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your
life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators:
versatile, robust, proven.
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 8 and OS X Yosemite
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
- Now $79.99 with attractive bulk discounts
- Extensive logging, full keyboard remapping, scrollback
- User defined buttons, automatic actions, macro recorder
- Emulations: VT220, xterm, Wyse, QNX,
- Communication: SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, Modem, Serial Cable, ...
- File Transfer: SCP, Zmodem, Xmodem, Ymodem, Kermit, ...
Find out about ZOC's features in more detail...
Start your free 30 days evaluation today and download
Mac OS X.
[Mac OS X]
"I am using ZOC for hours every day to connect to up to eight
Linux shells at the same time without ever having a problem.
This is truely the best terminal emulator I have ever used."
(Chris Haertfeld, USA)